AMP's Life Insurance Product Range
AMP offers a range of full-featured life insurance products as well as a number of more basic insurances.
The comprehensive insurances fall under two product ranges – Flexible Lifetime® Protection and AMP Elevate. Each offer income protection, business expenses and combined death, TPD and trauma cover policies which can be customised to meet your needs.
This video gives an excellent overview of the four main types of life insurance and how they could help you. The right combination and choice of policy will depend on your circumstances and goals.
Basic Insurance range
In addition to the Flexible Lifetime® Protection and AMP Elevate products AMP offers these standalone insurance products
- Loan Cover is an insurance linked to your mortgage, which is available without medical investigations or questions about your health and lifestyle. It exists so that you or your family can repay your home loan if you should die or be diagnosed with a terminal illness. It is a simple product designed to give you peace of mind that your family will be able to stay in your home if something happens to you.
- AMP Funeral Plan offers you cover of up to $15,000 to help your family with funeral expenses if you die. Unlike some more complex products, where claims can take some time to process, it offers quick payouts to help with the immediate costs of the ceremony and burial. It offers worldwide cover and there is no need to provide any medical or financial information. You can buy either a single or a family plan.
- AMP Life Insurance is an affordable life insurance plan available for anyone aged 16 to 60. You can apply for a life insurance benefit of between $100,000 and $1,000,000, and you will receive an automatic 5% increase in the amount of your cover every year (your premiums will increase too). You will need to answer questions about your health and lifestyle, but will receive immediate cover once your application has been accepted.
Contact a 1300 Life Insurance Advisor Today
1300 Life insurance have access to the full range of Life Insurance available from all Australian life insurance companies. Our advisors use sophisticated analysis to evaluate the features and benefits of each product against your own needs. Our duty of care is to always act in your best interest. We will:
- Assess your needs
- Make an unbiased recommendation
- Provide you with a written statement of advice
- Ensure your cover is properly implemented
If your interested in Life Insurance, please complete an enquiry form and our advisers can get in touch with you. Alternatively you can also phone 1300 543 346 during business hours.